All students in all center obey all policies
- Students are required to observe decorum while attending the course.
- All the rules pertaining to use of Lab & Center infrastructure should be observed.
- The academic or course material provided by the center is for the exclusive use of the student only and the same should not be transferred, assigned or sold to any other person. Students violating this rule are liable for action under the copyright law or any other law presently enforced at that time.
- Center management shall fix a schedule for lectures and arrange practical’s the way it considers best and would expect the students to adhere to this schedule. Management reserves the rights to reschedule, postponement of lectures or laboratory sessions as needed.
- While the management shall endeavor to maintain a high standard of training it shall not be questioned with regard to the quality of teaching or training imparted
- Center will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any personal student belongings in or outside the VENTURETECH center.
- Student should not be late by more than 15 minutes for the class.
- If a student has to be absent for any reason, he has to take prior approval filling in the form that is available with the Student Relation Officer (SRO).
- Students are expected to attend the lectures and practical sessions regularly.
- A minimum 75% attendance is mandatory to appear for the final projects.
- Any student being absent for more than 15 days, without notice in writing, shall be deemed to have been dropped out and his/her name will be struck off the rolls.
- Any student taking a break/leave can do so with prior permission of the center manager and will provide a commitment, in writing, as to when he/she would rejoin the course.
- In no case shall the leave/break be for more than 2 months.
- In any of the above cases the student will have to make up the portion covered during the leave period by self-study. An appointment with the faculty member can be made depending on the faculty availability.
- Student would be given the opportunity to take missed practical sessions by booking extra time in the computer lab depending on its availability.
- In case the student takes a break of more than 2 months, the student will have to take readmission by paying the readmission fee applicable at that time.
- Students shall come to the computer laboratory at the time allotted/booked for them. Students are required to observe all rules and regulations in the Computer Lab.
- Any student arriving more than 30 minutes late shall lose his/her entitlement to computer time.
- The management may give extra time depending on lab availability on first come first served basis.
- Student must avail the regular computer time allotted to them.
- Extra time maybe granted to a student for reinforcement of course contents, provided he/she has fully availed the regular time allotted to him/her. But depending on the availability.
- If a student is unable to avail the allotted computer time for a genuine reason, he/she should inform SRO by submitting an application at least one week in advance.
- Transfer from one time-slot or same course session to another may be permitted only twice during the period of the course of which the student has enrolled.
- The student will have to submit a written application to the counselor.
- The transfer is subject to availability of seats.
- In case a student wishes to take a batch transfer he/she can do so by paying batch transfer fee as set by center management, which is implemented per transfer.
- Course materials, already issued at the previous batch will not be issued afresh after the transfer.
- Fee is due on the 1st of each month.
- The Tuition Fee will be paid on monthly basis.
- A late fee of 500 or more can be charged against payments beyond the date specified by the Center.
- Any fee once paid is not refundable or transferable to another course or student.
- Charges, fee & penalty may occur on violation of code of conduct and any other SOP as notified or implemented by the center.
- Venturetech reserves the right to change the fee and charges at any time.
- Students who do not pay their fees regularly on time may be asked to leave the course by the management.
- In case the student seeks readmission he/she has to pay the readmission fees.
NAME CORRECTION & CHANGE POLICY
- Name changes can be processed for currently enrolled/active students only.
- For minor name change e.g. obvious spelling issues, a student can provide CNIC, B-Form or Metric/Inter certificate.
- For major name changer e.g. change of first or last name, a legal document appropriate to name change reason, would be required e.g. court order, marriage certificate etc.
- A student can opt for name change or correction only once.